Friday, June 15, 2012

The reason I am doing this

I've told myself now for a few years that I wanted to start a blog. So now this year I decided that I was making it a goal to myself to actually do it. For me this blog will have anything from the daily activities my family does to crafts that I have done or food I have cooked. I can't wait to just share my life with others and let them know how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family that has given me a amazing life. Several years ago during my high school years I use to have a online diary. It was from a web site called freeopendiary.com. I absolutely loved writing on there as a outlet to how I felt and to get others opinions. This is a exciting time for me to rekindle that love I once had what is now almost 10 years ago. I still regret the day I deleted it.  Now to give everyone a warning in advance I have horrible spelling and my grammar is not the best. So please excuse my mess here as I get the hang of how to do this and get my stuff together on here.


One of the main reasons for having this blog is to help keep family and friend up to date on my family and where we are in our life. So here is a little bit about my family for those of you that don't know us. Aaron and I have been married now what will be 6 years this year. We were originally married June 2, 2006 and remarried May 30, 2010. I can honestly say that I have found my soul mate. He is the most amazing husband and father and does everything he possibly can for our family. My husband is not only my husband, but also my best friend.Together we created two wonderful children. Conner and Alyssa which I am sure you will end up reading tons about. 


Little side note: I can be a procrastinator. I went to start this blog about 5 months ago and am just now posting what I wrote then. I'm not starting out to well but this time I will hit publish.





No comments:

Post a Comment